• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

"Options" tile missing in OWA when using iPad

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> "Options" tile missing in OWA when using iPad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Options" tile missing in OWA when using iPad - 30.Apr.2015 12:06:59 PM   
AaronSmith

We're currently migrating from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013 CU7 Everything has been going fairly well, but I noticed something odd the today. If I log in to OWA on my iPad, using Safari, I get the fancy new interface as I'd expect. If tap the navigation button in the lower left corner, I see tiles for Mail, Calendar, and People. Isn't there supposed to be an "Options" tile as well? I've seen screen shots of folks using OWA on their iPad and that screen has an Options tile. I assume that is where one would go to work with your Outlook rules, manage other mobile devices, etc. but none of that seems to be accessible when using my iPad. If I log in from my PC, I can get to those options just fine, but of course it's using a different interface. I see the same thing if I log in to OWA using Safari on my iPhone as well.
Post #: 1
RE: "Options" tile missing in OWA when using ... - 30.Apr.2015 12:19:09 PM   
AaronSmith

The other question that I can't seem to find a definitive answer to is whether or not there is SUPPOSED to be an "Options" tile when you tap the "Go To" icon?

(in reply to AaronSmith)
Post #: 2
RE: "Options" tile missing in OWA when using ... - 30.Apr.2015 1:08:55 PM   
AaronSmith

I think I *may* have answered my own question. I think that there perhaps USED to be an Options tile but it was replaced by putting Options on the pup up menu you get when you tap "..." in the lower right. I was thinking that the Options tile would get you to all the various OWA options that you get when on a PC like editing rules, message tracking, block and allow, etc. but I suspect it's always just been the minimal set of Options (out of office, timezone, signature) and how you got to it has changed.

(in reply to AaronSmith)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> "Options" tile missing in OWA when using iPad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter