• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

"Send AS" You do not have permission to send to this recipient.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> "Send AS" You do not have permission to send to this recipient. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Send AS" You do not have permission to send ... - 12.Sep.2006 6:12:58 PM   
bikermike

I am trying to setup delegates to be able to "send as" and "send on behalf of" using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. I setup a customerservice.domain email accout added our three customer service people in as delegates and gave them Publishing Editor permissions. I then went into AD Users and Computers, pulled up the proporties for the CustomerService.domain account and granted the same three people the "Send As" permission. 

Now, everytime one of the three try to send an email from the customerservice.domain account they get this error:
"You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator."
I then changed one of the three users permissions to "Owner" on the customerservice.domain permissions tab. I then had that person try to send an email from the customerservice.domain account but that didn't fix it either.

I have looked around but can't seem to find the reason why this isn't working.

Can anyone please help with this issue? I'm stummped!

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: "Send AS" You do not have permission to s... - 13.Sep.2006 10:21:14 AM   
neilho

It can take up to 2 hours for the Send As permission to take effect.

Neil Hobson
http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson
http://www.simple-talk.com/author/neil-hobson/

(in reply to bikermike)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> "Send AS" You do not have permission to send to this recipient. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter