Exchange Server Forums
My Profile |
My Subscription |
My Forums |
Address Book |
Member List |
Ticket List |
“The attendee's server couldn't be found” (Error code: 5039) cross-forest free/busy
Users viewing this topic:
|Logged in as: Guest
| Login || |
“The attendee's server couldn't be found” (Error code: ... - 4.Sep.2014 9:35:59 AM
Having 3 sites with different forest and the three of them having forest trust.
Site A: DC windows 2012 R2, 3 Exchange 2010 SP3 ( 2 DAG MB on Windows 2012 R2, 1 HUB/CAS on Windows 2008 R2)
Site B: DC windows 2012 R2, 1 Exchange 2010 SP3 on Windows 2008 R2
Site C: DC windows 2003 R2(will be migrated soon), 1 Exchange 2010 SP3 on Windows 2012 R2
Used the following link to setup the GALSync accross the 3 Sites using FIM 2012, in addition to the cross-forest free/busy availability:http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2010/migration-deployment/deep-dive-into-rich-coexistence-between-exchange-forests-part7.html , the 3 CAS server using SSL from godaddy
I checked the bellow:
1) Autodiscover.(3 sites external domain) are accessible; created the internal IP in the windows host file and run the autodiscover analyzer from microsoft for the 3 sites and was successful https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/
2) Get-WebServicesVirtualDirectory | fl name,server,InternalURL,ExternalURL ; looks good and using proper FQDN urls for the 3 sites
3) Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace -ForestName XXX -AccessMethod PerUserFB -UseServiceAccount $true
4) Get-ClientAccessServer | Add-AdPermission -AccessRights ExtendedRight -ExtendedRights "ms-exch-epi-token-serialization" -User "XXX\Exchange Servers"
Now between Site A and Site B, there is no problem, both ways free/busy working fine.
Between Site C and Site A, works just one direction (Site C can see free/busy of Side A)
Between Site C and Site B, works just one direction (Site C can see free/busy of Side B)
1) From the Outlook Web, i have this error message from Site A,B trying to access Site C: "The attendee's server couldn't be found. For more information, please contact your helpdesk. (Error code: 5039)"
2) From Outlook 2010 : No information. No free/busy information could be retrieved. The external recipient's server could not be determined. Contact your administrator
3) In the event log on the CAS Site A and B:Process Microsoft.Exchange.InfoWorker.Common.Delayed`1[System.String]: <>SMTP:XXX failed. Exception returned is Microsoft.Exchange.InfoWorker.Common.Availability.AutoDiscoverFailedException: Exceeded the number of Autodiscover redirections for e-mail <>SMTP:xxx. The maximum allowed redirections are 3. Name of the server where exception originated: xxx. This event may occur when Availability Service cannot discover an Availability Service in the remote forest.
Very much appreciated your help,
| New Messages
|| No New Messages
| Hot Topic w/ New Messages
|| Hot Topic w/o New Messages
| Locked w/ New Messages
|| Locked w/o New Messages
| Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread