• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Access Database Repair

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Access Database Repair Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Access Database Repair - 9.Jan.2016 5:17:36 AM   
robertelston

Use Access Database Repair software comes with all the major options and features with ribbon arrangement. So, there is no need to browse along the software for longer. All the options like Save, Select Database, Exit, Stop, Find Tree Item etc. are arranged in the ribbon. It also repairs corrupt MS Access (.MDB or .ACCDB) database file and then recover tables, queries, forms, macros, reports, etc. See at: http://www.softmagnat.com/access-database-repair.html
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 3.May2016 5:55:15 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to robertelston)
  Post #: 2
RE: Access Database Repair - 7.May2016 6:50:15 AM   
jeremyscastongs

It can also easily repairs corrupt MS Access (.MDB or .ACCDB) database file and then recover tables, queries, forms, macros, reports, etc. It also restores permanently deleted data from MDB file of MS Access 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 on your latest Windows 10 and 8.1 PC & all below Windows version like as Win8, Win7, Vista, 2003 and XP.

Go through- http://tinyurl.com/j6s4lmp

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3
RE: Access Database Repair - 13.Jun.2016 11:56:25 PM   
dustinbullards

Helps you to restore tables, queries, relationships, forms, reports, pages, macros, modules and repairs password protected MS Access database or mdb files. See at- http://tinyurl.com/halnr5m
Post #: 4
RE: Access Database Repair - 13.Jun.2016 11:57:49 PM   
dustinbullards

Thanks

< Message edited by dustinbullards -- 13.Jun.2016 11:59:28 PM >
Post #: 5
RE: Access Database Repair - 12.Aug.2016 5:45:35 AM   
lorein0688

To repair the access database file, make use of the professional MS Access File Repair tool, this is the best repair tool and with the help of this you can easily fix and restore MS Access file corruption, errors or the inaccessible files. This deals with all sorts of corruption and recovers the damaged, corrupted or even inaccessible access file.
Post #: 6
RE: Access Database Repair - 19.Dec.2016 5:54:10 AM   
SanaCA

Before you can purchase any paid software to recover data from corrupt Access database files, you must try few easy manual tricks here. Try these (one by one):
1. Compact and Repair utility is the very first thing you should try here. It comes as a built-in repair tool in MS Access program to repair Access database file.
2. Microsoft provides another freeware utility, known as JetComp.exe to fix corrupt Access database.
3. There's an Import feature in MS Access tool that allows users to import corrupt database into a new database file.

For more information, you can read this blog post - Repair Access Database with Compact and Repair Utility | N. Sem's Blog

Remember the manaul tricks shared in the above blog post don't require any paid software or any cost. I hope they would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.
Post #: 7
[Deleted] - 6.Jan.2017 3:36:39 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Deleted User)
  Post #: 8
RE: Access Database Repair - 15.Feb.2017 4:27:04 AM   
fradiannevin

Here I would like to refer an efficient third party software, known as, Repair Access Database. The software is compatible with both MDB and ACCDB file formats of MS Access. The software is integrated with dual recovery modes -

1- Standard Mode
2- Template Mode

To evaluate the features and functionalities of the software, download its free trial version from: http://www.repairaccessdatabase.com
Post #: 9

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Access Database Repair Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter