• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs - 19.Mar.2014 3:19:31 AM   
longman

Noticed with the installation of SP1 comes new logs that are created daily in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\Logging\Monitoring\Monitoring\ActiveMonitoringTraceLogs. Tallying up to about 1.5 gigs a day on my test server. Would expect a much larger value for my live server. Is there any configuration options for this logging?
Post #: 1
RE: ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs - 19.Jun.2014 2:31:14 PM   
graham_84

Goto your exchange servers

Open <ExchangeInstallPath>:\bin\MSExchangeHMWorker.exe.config in a administrative notepad

Find the Line <add key="IsTraceLoggingEnabled" value="true" /> and change to false and save. Reboot server and you can now clear the logs in the monitoring path and they will not regenerate

If you take you time to look at the bottom of this config file it will say "Used for Exchange Online only" Microsoft have confirmed this has been set to true in error

Rgs

(in reply to longman)
Post #: 2
RE: ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs - 30.Sep.2014 6:55:22 AM   
MickelJacson

I want some friends I can go level with or take some ops. Hard to find people on during my play time because I'm in the USA. I am currently Protopharma but I can switch on my own to whichever faction. I prefer anti-city.

You can try out our braindumps.co and latest ACCA to get high flying success in final The University of Tokyo .

< Message edited by MickelJacson -- 20.Oct.2014 5:43:54 AM >

(in reply to graham_84)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter