• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ActiveSync Issues

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> ActiveSync Issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ActiveSync Issues - 16.Jul.2011 8:53:48 AM   
ioanevans

Hi

I installed a SBS2003 server 5 years ago. The certificate expired and I went to use the CEICW to create a new certificate. During the wizard it showed a X next to the creation of the new certificate, so it bombed out and didnt work.

I then ended up having to reinstall the server tools, etc etc, and i fixed the CEICW wizard, and the certificate has now been renewed.

Since this has happened the activesync doesnt want to sync accounts that were setup before the renewal of the certificate.

I have deleted the phone accounts, and set them up again, and it continues to "check for mail". What is weird is that it does connect to the server, and pulls down a listing of the subfolders, but just cant make the emails come in.

Testing wise, I have created a brand new user account on SBS, set this up on the iphone and it worked straight away.

I have also exmerged all the data out of an account that was setup before set the phone up and that worked also. When i import the data back in it still works, but if i delete the phone account then add the account in again (mimicking setting up the users phone) it breaks again and back to "checking email..." message. Shows folders, but no email

I have also tried deleting the mailbox, and reimporting the data. I have also tried deleting the user, recreating the user, and reimporting their data, and I still get to the same conclusion.

Has anyone else seen this, or have a work around?

Cheers

Ioan
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> ActiveSync Issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter