• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Adding a Disclaimer HTML

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Compliance >> Adding a Disclaimer HTML Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding a Disclaimer HTML - 24.May2007 10:34:09 AM   
stevenj

Disclaimers are easy to add using a transport rule, which is great.  But so far I've only managed to get plain text in them.  Is there a way you can add html?  All I want to happen is my company website to appear as a clickable link in the disclaimer like this!

Anyone got any info on this, I'd be grateful...
Post #: 1
RE: Adding a Disclaimer HTML - 10.Jun.2008 1:49:38 PM   
untalented

I wanted to put in smart text and stuff like this and ran into dead ends. The only solutions I found were to use third party apps to create the disclaimers. These apps are pretty cool though as you can remove everyones signature and create a standard one that automatically puts your company's info, their name from AD, and etc.

Hope this helps.

(in reply to stevenj)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding a Disclaimer HTML - 16.Oct.2008 12:44:49 AM   
yeowow

We're starting to have the request come in that needs this type of functionality - what application did you end up going with? And how do you find it?

(in reply to untalented)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Compliance >> Adding a Disclaimer HTML Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter