• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

All incoming messages go to the Deleted Items Folder

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> All incoming messages go to the Deleted Items Folder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
All incoming messages go to the Deleted Items Folder - 12.Dec.2009 2:44:50 PM   
erohen

Just the other day all of my incoming email are going directly to the deleted items fodler.  There are no rules setup in out look and the automatic junk mail filter is turned off.  I also checked the group policies to make sure there was nothing goof set there as well.  Running Exchange 2007 with a single mailbox server with 2 storage groups / mail databases.  I can move my mailbox to the other mail database then my incoming mail goes to the inbox for a while,  then reverts back to going directly to the deleted items folder.  As far as I can tell this is only affecting my mailbox.  Not sure where else to look, I have already exausted all of the easy solutions.  Any help?
Post #: 1
RE: All incoming messages go to the Deleted Items Folder - 13.Dec.2009 4:24:24 PM   
jveldh

Hi,

Try using OWA for a while and look if the issue then happens also.

Best regards,

Johan Veldhuis

Visit my Exchange blog

(in reply to erohen)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> All incoming messages go to the Deleted Items Folder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter