• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server - 4.Mar.2011 2:22:07 AM   
_SSS_

Hi

I haven't installed an edge server to our environment yet and I wanted to enable anti-spam on the hub transport server. I ran the install-antispamagents.ps1 script and restarted the transport server etc. and everything went just fine. The problem is that I can't find the 'Disable Anti-spam Updates' option under server configuration like in exchange 2007. In exchange 2007 it was possible to disable the updates and the again enable them to get the updates automatic. Isn't this possible any more? Any help would be appreciated.

Sakari
Post #: 1
RE: Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport se... - 26.Aug.2011 8:51:05 PM   
dannydd

Just have a look!

(in reply to _SSS_)
Post #: 2
RE: Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport se... - 25.Oct.2011 4:06:30 AM   
kathiny

The example given below let you understand how to enable Anti-Spam feature on a Hub Transport server named CorpSvr127.
Set-TransportServer –Identity ‘CorpSvr127′ –AntispamAgentsEnabled $true

Once you enable the Anti-Spam Feature on a Hub Transport Server, you have to restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service on the Server but, if you exit and restart the Exchange Management Console, you’ll then see the Anti-Spam tab in the details pane.

See this article gave me great feeling, it is worth to see.
iPhone problems solved: 6 ideas to accelerate your iOS device

(in reply to dannydd)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter