• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Auto Forward from Exchange not Outlook

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Auto Forward from Exchange not Outlook Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Auto Forward from Exchange not Outlook - 16.Sep.2005 9:03:47 AM   
phaust

Okay, I know this is a pretty basic problem, but I haven't worked on an Exchange 5.5 server in a while and I've been asked to help configure a mail box so that the mail is automatically forwarded to an outside address. We've created the custom recipient necessary, added the custom recipient to the delivery options area for forwarding mail, unchecked the box that says send mail to both locations.  And it works great with internal email.  What it does work with is mail sent from external to the corporation.  The external mail stays in the mailbox and doesn't get forwarded.  I've looked at the Internet mail option on the IMC.  Though I'm doing this over the phone and from memory. What am I missing? any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Paul
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Auto Forward from Exchange not Outlook Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter