• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Calendar Question

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Calendar Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Question - 2.Dec.2015 1:54:16 PM   
Skaboy

Hello, I've run into a situation I've never come across before and have searched many different forums and blogs but have not found anything. Perhaps maybe I can get a quick answer here.

Environment: Exchange 2010 SP3 CU9, Outlook 2010 fully patched.

Issue: User A is a new user with freshly imported contacts/calendars. When trying to update one of his appointments, he's getting an error that he does not have permission to send update notifications.

Scenario - User A works at oldcompany his email address was UserA@oldCompany.com and sets an appointment for 2 weeks out at 1PM. Fast forward 5 days and User A leaves OldCompany for NewCompany. His contacts and calendars are exported and sent to NewCompany. He starts NewCompany on Monday and on Wednesday he needs to change the appointment time from 1PM to 12 PM. He updates his appointment and goes to save and send updates and gets the error.

Idea - It seems that the userID is from his old company and the new userID didn't line up properly, so it's like a invitee is trying to change the appointment without permission. He's got about 100 up coming appointments and would hate to delete/recreate all of them. Any suggestions?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Calendar Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter