• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Cannot setup mobile devices automatically

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Cannot setup mobile devices automatically Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cannot setup mobile devices automatically - 24.Apr.2016 7:31:59 AM   
shanekearney

The Issue I have here is this is a fresh install of exchange 2013 (lab)]I cannot setup mobile phones and ipads using the automatic way (username then password). It will allow me to set it up manually and work fine

I have checked all the virtual directories and they have valid URL's that match the name on the SSL SAN. I have created another forward lookup zone with remote.domain.com and autodiscover.domain.com to point to the internal ip address of my exchange CAS. i also have external DNS records to point to remote.domain.com, autodiscover.domain.com and domain.com to my public IP address.
I got to the point of reinstalling exchange 2013 to verify it was not a once off but the same exact scenario.
when setting up mobile phone, I enter in the email address and password but it then tells me i need to set it up manually, if i set it up manually it works with no issues.
Could it have something to do with authentication? I see nothing in the event vwr logs for failed attempts to connect to exchange.
so just for clarification
I have a public SSL
I have not changed the default authentication in IIS or exchange 2013
I can connect if I setup manually.
I can browse to the URL remote.domain.com (internally and externally) with no issues
The exchange remote connectivity analyser is green across the board
I am willing to give remote access to who ever can sole this for me as i am spending days on this issue
Thanks
Shane

< Message edited by shanekearney -- 24.Apr.2016 7:34:38 AM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Cannot setup mobile devices automatically Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter