• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Congratulations to the new Moderators and Trusted Sources

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Congratulations to the new Moderators and Trusted Sources Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Congratulations to the new Moderators and Trusted Sources - 18.Aug.2006 2:06:37 PM   
Michael Vella

We would like to congratulate de.blackman as the newest member to be appointed as a Moderator on the MSExchange.org Message Boards. The moderators work tirelessly to ensure that the MSExchange.org Message Boards continue to be of the highest quality. Thanks to all of you!

We would also like to congratulate consultOz and uemurad as the newest members to be given Trusted Source status. Trusted Sources are trusted members of the community who have dedicated a large amount of time to the forums and helping other members with their problems. The Trusted Source status is a mark of distinction and quality.

Congratulations to all once again and keep up the great work.

MSExchange.org Forum Moderator
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Congratulations to the new Moderators and Trusted Sources Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter