• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Contacts Synchronization

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Contacts Synchronization Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Contacts Synchronization - 1.Jun.2011 7:02:58 PM   
pocharle

I have a user in our organization that needs his Exchange contacts available on his phone. He also needs them to update as new contacts are added. But he is using an Android device and it does not seem to work like a typical mobile Activesync client.

Does anyone know of a good program or method for synchronizing contacts to an Android device?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Phil Charles
Post #: 1
RE: Contacts Synchronization - 3.Jun.2011 5:13:27 PM   
jiambor

The default ActiveSync client on the old Android versions was not fully baked. Your user is going to need an app for that. I had a user here with the same problem and the calender. She got the app Touchdown and was happy.

(in reply to pocharle)
Post #: 2
RE: Contacts Synchronization - 5.Jun.2011 9:18:45 AM   
pocharle

Let me update the question here. I got more clarification. The user's Exchange contacts sync to his device as is.
He wants to have the Exchange Public Folder contacts ALSO sync to his phone. Is there an app or solution for this?

Best Regards,

Phil Charles

(in reply to jiambor)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Contacts Synchronization Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter