• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Data Recovery

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Certification >> Data Recovery Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Data Recovery - 16.Jun.2003 10:32:00 PM   
djmax1

Interesting: In looking for redundancy and recovery options for my company, I landed on a new business continuity and disaster recovery company called XOsoft. I think the difference with them is they don't try to fix corrupted data - event based roll back and reversal of application and database failure brings servers back to their previous state. http://www.XOsoft.com seems to be able to recover data on standard types of application and database servers like Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL. From their web sites, it looks as though they're working for the Federal Reserve, the Department of Agriculture and Merrill Lynch. This may be worth looking into.
Post #: 1
RE: Data Recovery - 7.May2010 3:20:55 AM   
Sukhdeep

Don't waste another second manually consolidating data from your backup apps & storage logs! Backup Profiler delivers a consolidated, real-time view of the status of all of the backups in your enterprise.
Download a free trial of SolarWinds backup monitoring software & discover how to gain
end-to-end visibility & control over backups throughout your data protection environment.
It Identifies misconfigurations, inefficiencies, & anomalies before they cause failures

(in reply to djmax1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Certification >> Data Recovery Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter