• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail domain to a single mailbox?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail domain to a single mailbox? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail dom... - 6.Mar.2002 12:52:00 PM   
squizzer

Hi I'm trying to send "anyone@domain.com" to a single mailbox, whilst keeping everthing else where it is, any ideas what addon could do this?
Post #: 1
RE: Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail... - 14.May2002 4:45:00 PM   
ICU-EStar

Im looking for that too.....
I think crating a mailbox called *@domain.com
then forwaring that mailbox to another one would to it.... Im gona try it 2night.

(in reply to squizzer)
Post #: 2
RE: Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail... - 30.May2002 2:56:00 PM   
gmcdonnell

TurboGeeks (http://turbogeeks.com) is about to release a product called MailBasket that does this. It should be released by the end of June.

(in reply to squizzer)
Post #: 3
RE: Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail... - 6.Jun.2002 10:15:00 AM   
siuman100

Dear All,

I am Simon Man in Hong Kong, 25, work as an IT Administrator now.

I know the method behind. Let's go to the www.microsoft.com/technet and search about

XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll (Q258206)

In the WindowsNT Server, use regedit to go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeMTA\Parameters

Add a new string Value Name called "Journal Recipient Name"

and the Value Data is something like that
/o=Watsons/ou=Hong Kong/cn=Recipients/cn=emailcopyaccount

Of course, you should create an email box called "emailcopyaccount" first.(emailcopyaccount is just a name, you could use your own name of it. Moreover, the word watsons and hong kong are only my settings, please change it as yours. P.S. I am not work in Watsons.)

Then all incoming emails of the whole company will go the the inbox, all outgoing emails will go the the sent items of the email box you created e.g. in the emailcopyaccount .

Please let me know if you could do it or not. ^_^

Simon
Email : siuman100@hotmail.com

(in reply to squizzer)
Post #: 4
RE: Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail... - 6.Jun.2002 10:46:00 AM   
siuman100

Moreover, this web link may also helpful.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q239427

or go to Microsoft Technet and search q239427

Simon ^_^

(in reply to squizzer)
Post #: 5
RE: Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail... - 25.Oct.2002 5:30:00 PM   
GeraintB

We use a product called eXclaimer for Exchange 2000. Allows addition of disclaimer information to all/selected emails as well as allowing for the copying of all/selected internal and/or external email for a domain to a seperate mailbox for monitoring purposes. Works very well! See http://www.exclaimer.co.uk

Geraint

(in reply to squizzer)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Does anyone know of an addon route an entire e-mail domain to a single mailbox? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter