• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Dual ISP - Need to Sd and RX out one, SCR out another....

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Dual ISP - Need to Sd and RX out one, SCR out another.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dual ISP - Need to Sd and RX out one, SCR out another.... - 24.Apr.2008 11:13:04 AM   
tekuser777

This is a complex problem, hope you can help me out.

I have 2 routers, Router1 and Router2.

router2 is the faster router, Router1 has my Mail Server IP addresses.

I would like for my mail to be routered into Router1 (the slow router) but for things like SCR I would like that to go out the default gateway, Router2.

Right now I have Exchange SP1 with a hub transport going through Router 1. What do I need to do, put a smart host to send and receive mail on the old gateway? But have the new gateway as my default?

I don't want to buy a bunch of edge transport servers, we are a small company. But I can tolerate installing one edge transport if if is the only way.

When I switch the gateway to ROuter2, the mail is sent out that gateway, and also will not receive mail anymore, even though on Router1 I have a rule to forward to the Exchange server. Very odd...

Please let me know how I can have my gateway on one router, but send and receive out of another router. These are also 2 different ISP, but both router inside interfaces are on the same subnet.

Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Dual ISP - Need to Sd and RX out one, SCR out another.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter