• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

E2k migration and coexistence

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> E2k migration and coexistence Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
E2k migration and coexistence - 4.Mar.2002 3:00:00 PM   
sdavella

I need a questioned answered in regard to Exchange 5.5 coexisting with Exchange 2000 server if possible. I have an existin 1 NT 4.0 PDC runnning Exchange 5.5. I want no disruptions to the current Exchange 5.5 system and would like to add an Windows 2000 server with AD running Exchange 2000 an new Domain. Both system need to co-exist while I run test on the Windows/Exchange 2000 system. The smtp format information will not change. I will be migrating mailboxes a few at a time to the new Windows 2000/Exchange server and have the Exchange 5.5 user continue getting mail and any migrated users on the Windows 2000/Exchange system also get mail using same mx record. Can you please point me to the resource for an answer or can you tell me the best procedure in getting this done if it is possible. Any information is much appreciated. Thank you!
Post #: 1
RE: E2k migration and coexistence - 6.Mar.2002 2:59:00 PM   
wojasinb

I'm going to be in the same boat soon. I'm anxiously waiting for an answer.

(in reply to sdavella)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> E2k migration and coexistence Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter