• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error: 0XC1030B11

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Error: 0XC1030B11 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error: 0XC1030B11 - 21.Oct.2003 1:52:00 AM   
WingnuT

During the installation of E2K3 on a W2K3 Server I get the following error when it is setting up SRS:

Sc_dra_replica_add (f:\titanium\admin\src\libs\55dsinst\cdsinst.cxx:3912)
Error code 0XC1030B11 (2833): A connection could not be made to the remote directory service, possibly due to network failure. Be sure that both directory services are running and that your network is available, and then try connecting again.

Then a bunch of similar errors I assume are all related.

This server is in a W2K3 AD Domain with a 2-way trust to the NT Domain where a 5.5 site exists. I am joining the 5.5 site. ADC ran successfully but for 2 mailboxes that did not replicate. These mailboxes have NT accounts associated from a 2nd NT Domain that has a one-way trust to the Domain that contains the 5.5 site. There is no trust from that Domain to the AD Domain.

I have triple checked that the Service Account is part of the Domain Admins Group in both Domains and has full access permissions everywhere.

What is the issue here and what can I do to fix it?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Error: 0XC1030B11 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter