• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no: 8007005 exchange system manager

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no: 8007005 exchange system manager Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no: 800... - 26.Mar.2015 7:36:35 AM   
keysee87

Colleagues, help me, please. I have a problem removing replicas from Public Folders (System Folders) to remove olf Exchange 2003. Following the instructions, did Dismount mailbox`a and deleted it, then tried to repeat the same with Public Folders, but I get a message that the replicas are still active.
Before removing the storage in the first administrative group -> folders -> Public Folders

(Expand folders) in the properties of each folder manually delete all replicas (right-click on the folder tab Replicas) for the current Exchange 2003, and then clicked on the Public Folders right button, switch to the View System Folders and similarly dealt with these folders, and then once more to be sure would click here:

My problem is that the replica is active on the SYSTEM CONFIGURATION (Public Folders in the right click - Show system folders).
If you try to remove it entirely or edit cues - writes that there is no right or access denied.

find online solution that is connected like that with IIS, tried to change port 80 in the Default web site - when you try to go to the properties of the SYSTEM CONFIGURATION writes that the HTTP service is not available, return port 80 - again an infinite authorization to access denied

If i try to use "Remove all replicas" from right-click menu on Public Folders, then i see

< Message edited by keysee87 -- 26.Mar.2015 7:40:33 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no:... - 27.Mar.2015 6:06:20 AM   
Kennethbkeys

I would suggest you to visit http://tinyurl.com/h9swpv7 to recover inaccessible user mailboxes of MS Exchange and extracts every item of the inaccessible mailbox database or EDB file and convert Exchange mailbox items to PST with all respective folders.

< Message edited by Kennethbkeys -- 21.Jan.2016 6:09:36 AM >

(in reply to keysee87)
Post #: 2
RE: Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no:... - 27.Mar.2015 8:00:58 AM   
keysee87

But i dont have problems with mailboxes - they already on a new Ex 2010, and working good.
I just want to delete all replicas from old one to uninstal old exchange 2003 correctly

(in reply to Kennethbkeys)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Error deleting Public Folders: access denied id no: 8007005 exchange system manager Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter