• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange 2010 SP2 to SP3

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Exchange 2010 SP2 to SP3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange 2010 SP2 to SP3 - 19.Sep.2016 4:43:34 AM   
leedudmish123

Hi All,

We are about to start the upgrade in a lab environment to our production Exchange 2010 server, currently at SP2 Rollup 4, few questions below if someone could answer for me.

- Do we need to update the OS to the latest patches before upgrading the server?

- As we are at SP2 RU4 do we need to go to the latest rollup (RU8 on microsofts site) before we then go to SP3.

- SP3 Install anyone had any gotchas which we should look for - fairly simple setup single server running 300 mailboxes and does all roles CAS,HUB and DB on the one box.

- We plan to then install the latest RU14 update do we need to do any precursors to this or can we go from SP3 straight to SP3 RU14 does it need any specific RU updates before it?

thanks

Lee
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Exchange 2010 SP2 to SP3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter