• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file - 23.Feb.2004 7:08:00 PM   
IS300

Is there a way or a utility out there that will extract just the priv1.edb file from a windows bkf backup?

I know there is Powercontrols that can do it, but the demo version won't let you.

Thanks,
Post #: 1
RE: Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file - 23.Feb.2004 10:34:00 PM   
Henrik Walther

Depends on how you did the backup, normally you would take a back of the Exchange database by checkmarking the respective Storage Group/Mailbox Store under the Microsoft Information Store in the NT Backup application plus at the same time exclude the ...\exchsrvr\*data directories. If this is the case then no it's not possible to restore the priv.edb file, as it doesn't exist as a flatfile in the .bkf file.

If you for some reason did a backup of the priv.edb file, then just open the .bkf file in NT Backup, and then restore only the priv.edb file by checkmarking it.

(in reply to IS300)
Post #: 2
RE: Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file - 30.Nov.2015 10:47:51 AM   
aalbeert12

EDB to PST **** is an powerful software to quickly convert Exchange EDB into Outlook PST files. This software give the choice to export mailbox items to EML, MSG, RTF, PDF, HTML format and supports MS Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5 versions. Read more information and free download click here http://www.utilitysoftwarereview.com/edb-pst-****.html

(in reply to Henrik Walther)
Post #: 3
RE: Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file - 20.Apr.2016 5:42:46 AM   
sentluis31

Instantly scans all the damaged exchange e-mail items in order to move them into outlook file format, I would like to suggest an effective or highly advance tool, EDB to PST conversion tool. You can also download free trial demo version - http://www.recoverydatatools.com/

< Message edited by sentluis31 -- 21.Apr.2016 1:45:53 AM >

(in reply to aalbeert12)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Extracting just priv1.edb from bkf file Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter