• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

GAL in EMC has no entries

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> GAL in EMC has no entries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GAL in EMC has no entries - 25.Aug.2011 8:43:43 AM   
reneschaetzl

Hi,

when I check using EMC my Default Global Address list (and any other address list for that matter) has no entry.

When I do a Preview in my GAL properties, all the users do show up, but not in the GAL itself.

I checked the access rights to the GAL. They are ok. The MS best practices tools has no complaints about the setup.

I checked the RUS setting it's running on always. Did a manual rebuild, an update a rebuild again. Still a list full of emptyness.

Adding, changing removing users. No chance.

To add insult to injury OWA shows a GAL and it seems to be current and everything.

So where does OWA get the GAL from and how can I convince the rest of the exchange server to pick up that list?

I've upped exchange loggin but nothing useful came out of it.

Going down in the deep end: Where is the GAL normally supposed to be stored anyway?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> GAL in EMC has no entries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter