• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Granting helpdesk permissions to 1 Mailbox Database

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Granting helpdesk permissions to 1 Mailbox Database Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Granting helpdesk permissions to 1 Mailbox Database - 20.May2016 7:02:01 AM   
IanGP

Hi Guys

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already. I need to grant permissions to a group of helpdesk staff to administer mailboxes that exist in only one mailbox database within Exchange Management Console (Exchange 2010). The staff themselves exist in the same mailbox db.

We have more than one mailbox database so the main thing is to deny this group access to all other mailboxes in different dbs other than the one required.

They require full access so need to be able to create / edit / remove mailboxes. I am aware of Role based access control but would like to ask how others have achieved this.

Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1
RE: Granting helpdesk permissions to 1 Mailbox Database - 27.Jul.2016 6:16:10 AM   
RayAhlers

Essay writing is the popular one it involves more than one points and students wants to good essays for their academic life. online have a more then one custom essay writing service it will help you good essays for online services. and it will give us the best choice of writing service. and all students are take this essays online this service.

(in reply to IanGP)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Granting helpdesk permissions to 1 Mailbox Database Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter