• Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

GroupWise to Exchange Migration

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> GroupWise to Exchange Migration Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GroupWise to Exchange Migration - 18.Apr.2008 5:30:03 AM   

After alot of pain, our 4000 user migration from GroupWise to Exchange 2007  is about to get underway.  I've had to insist on bringing in an archiving solution though for all old GroupWise data as part of the migration process.  Numerous benefits to this, not least the removal of future PST etc.  And it's the only way to get that data accross in a sensible efficient  (daily) process to our new environment.

I'm evaluating the Quest Archive Manager at the moment and am impressed with it's integration with GW and final delivery of the converted (archived) data within a user's new Outlook 2007 client.

I would welcome comment or suggestions on other products others have found worthy, from an archivng standpoint.  Basically I need 4000 mailboxes plus archives pooled into a vault and that data seamlessly integrated for viewing within Outlook.

Thanks in advance :)

Post #: 1
RE: GroupWise to Exchange Migration - 12.Feb.2012 10:18:15 AM   

Another cost effective and very easy to use tool that I used: GroupWise to Exchange Migration

I migrated all my 8600 users mailboxes successfully with the help of this application.

(in reply to stuexchange)
Post #: 2
RE: GroupWise to Exchange Migration - 22.Mar.2014 7:12:38 AM   

An application that helped me to easily migrate my 8000+ Groupwise mailboxes to Exchange Server. This tool is graphically rich and allows you to migrate unlimited user mailboxes from Novell environment to Exchange server environment.

(in reply to nelson)
Post #: 3
[Deleted] - 22.Oct.2017 11:20:44 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to TimothyTate)
  Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> GroupWise to Exchange Migration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter