• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Having some problems with web access

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Having some problems with web access Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Having some problems with web access - 26.Apr.2016 11:53:19 AM   
Methen

Hi, Iam having a few issues with some things,
1 How do you create new folders and move stuff around to them

2 There is no next page to see all my emails anymore, for example it says I have 250 emails in my inbox, it shows so many on the first page, But there is no longer and next page or anything to click on so I can see the remainder of the emails

3 I really want to hide that navigation panel on the right hand side I like a full screen I do not like panels How can I do this?
Post #: 1
RE: Having some problems with web access - 12.Sep.2016 12:27:00 PM   
FatalXCepti0n

1. Right-click the parent folder and choose "New Folder". You can drag and drop items to move them- same functionality as Windows, but on the OWA web page.
2. My OWA just keeps scrolling back through several thousand emails, loading more as the view requires. No need for a link to a "next" bunch of emails.
3. Just above the left-hand navigation pane there is a << that will hide the panel on the left. For the right, you can drag the column line toward the right to make the email list as wide as possible.
Post #: 2
RE: Having some problems with web access - 1.Nov.2016 12:32:37 AM   
William2630

Good work

< Message edited by William2630 -- 1.Nov.2016 12:33:56 AM >

(in reply to Methen)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Having some problems with web access Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter