• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in different Domains?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in different Domains? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in diff... - 17.Apr.2009 11:17:43 AM   
Holzwurm

Hello

ok i dont need an exact Discription how is what to do. I'm looking for an answer that tells me, if its possible or not! And maybe a Tip, how its possible of course

There are two companys with her own Domain. They want now one shared addressbook and the possibility to share calenders.

One Company has Exchange 2003
the other Exchange 2000 with a migration project to Exchange 2007

Now I search for a solution to connect this Exchange Servers without the requirement to connect the Domains.

Thanks for any advice

Holzwurm

< Message edited by Holzwurm -- 17.Apr.2009 11:19:09 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in ... - 30.Nov.2009 3:58:44 PM   
lcboyce

I would move forward with the migration to 2007. 2000,2003 and 2007 can co-exist in the same organization.

Or if you have a two-way trust created between domains and email connectors configured correctly it should be possible. I did something similar with Novell Groupwise and Exchange 5.5 back in the day trying to migrate to Exchange.

(in reply to Holzwurm)
Post #: 2
RE: How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in ... - 7.Apr.2011 1:07:51 PM   
AlexanderKen1993

I Thinks Very Good 

(in reply to lcboyce)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> How to Connect Exchange 2003 with Exchange 2007 in different Domains? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter