• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to export data to another mailbox

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> How to export data to another mailbox Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to export data to another mailbox - 27.Oct.2014 7:45:39 AM   
jve

Hi all,
In Exchange 2010 it was possible to export data of mailbox A to mailbox B with the ps command Export-Mailbox -Identity joe@example.com -TargetMailbox bob@example.com -TargetFolder Joe
In Exchange 2013, you can't use the "export-Mailbox" cmdlet anymore, but you have to use the "new-MailboxExportRequest".

As far as i found, with the new-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet it is not possible to export directly into another mailbox as we did before, but you can only export to PST.

Of course i can export to PST and than import the pst in the target mailbox, but that's a bit devious.

Who knows a method to move / copy the complete content of one mailbox to a (subfolder in) another mailbox?

Searched for hours now, but still didn't find the right method. So any help will be very welcome.
Thanks!!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> How to export data to another mailbox Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter