• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange se... - 24.May2013 1:50:44 AM   
rosypeeter

I am new in this forum discussion field and hope that i am able to find out my solution from here.
actually my Exchange Server database files is corrupted and unable to access mailbox.some one told me about a third party Exchange recovery tool but i am want to know Is it a final solution of my problem or there are something else?

Hope for suitable Help.
Post #: 1
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 24.May2013 1:53:06 AM   
zbnet

Which version of Exchange?

(in reply to rosypeeter)
Post #: 2
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 24.May2013 1:59:56 AM   
rosypeeter

MS Exchange 2010

(in reply to zbnet)
Post #: 3
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 4.Jun.2013 2:42:50 AM   
zbnet

How do you know your database file is corrupt? Can you outline the diagnosis you've done to arrive at this conclusion?

(in reply to rosypeeter)
Post #: 4
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 28.Feb.2014 6:53:23 AM   
nyla

There is nothing better than purchasing a third party software like those listed under
SysInfoTools Email Recovery Tools in case of corruption errors. Once your database is corrupted, it needs to undergo a rigorous recovery process which only these specialized software can do. With these, you would also be able to restore recovered data in multiple readable formats at multiple locations of your choice. Hope I helped a little. Thanks!

(in reply to rosypeeter)
Post #: 5
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 5.Mar.2014 6:37:43 AM   
RobertJohnson

There are also some third party applications which help to repair and recover the damaged Exchange database file and the recovered database can be mount directly on the server. I read that it supports all versions of MS Exchange server and provides two options. User can save the recovered database file either into .edb OR can export Exchange mailboxes in individual .pst files(which can be imported into MS Outlook). http://bit.ly/1QvJlkZ
Use Free Version t Get Results.

< Message edited by RobertJohnson -- 22.Feb.2016 12:54:23 AM >

(in reply to rosypeeter)
Post #: 6
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 26.Mar.2014 2:54:19 AM   
kathyfrank21

If your EDB mailboxes got damaged due to virus attack or due to any unknown error then in this case Exchange recovery software act as a savior. This tool is developed with various advantageous features which helps Exchange users in recovering and extracting database from non working EDB file and makes them accessible again. Using this recovery application users can export EDB file into distinct healthy file formats like EML, MSG, PST or Live EDB.

For more information, Click here - https://sites.google.com/site/exchangeemailrecoverys/
Post #: 7
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 7.May2014 6:46:15 AM   
Cowellmariarity

Checkout this blog post and read carefully. And then try it by yourself.
http://exchangeserverstips.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/how-to-solve-when-exchange-database-fails-to-mount-with-hr0x80004005-ec-528-error/
I hope this post surely help you.

Thanks
Post #: 8
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 18.Jul.2014 6:38:08 AM   
joshuajones

Hey,
If you are unable to restore your inaccessible mailboxes of Exchange server 2010 then you need to use in-built command like PowerShell cmdlet or Eseutil command but for the faster and easy repair I would like to recommend you Exchange Recovery Software that will provide you every feature you need in recovery as well as conversion or export process from one Exchange to another Exchange. Download Demo version for free to test its quality. Download here: http://www.convertedbtopst.net/

(in reply to rosypeeter)
Post #: 9
RE: How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchang... - 25.Jul.2017 5:54:24 AM   
johnpark.tech2012

I think this is a very easiest way, you must follow the mentioned below steps:

Manual Works (Client Machine)
1. Export the old mailbox in Outlook PST, disconnect the old mailbox and create a new profile. Import the Outlook PST into the new mailbox.

Manual Works (Downtime)
2.Unmount the whole database and run isinteg to fix corruption in the database at application level.

you can make use of the "New-MailboxRepairRequest" cmdlet to recover the damaged mailbox.

The below example to recover user's mailbox from all types of corruption:
quote:

New-MailboxRepairRequest -Mailbox username -CorruptionType ProvisionedFolder,SearchFolder,AggregateCounts,Folderview

Get more information, so click here :- http://exchangeserver.tumblr.com/post/105602524756/repair-damage-edb-file-and-export-mailbox-data-into-pst

(in reply to joshuajones)
Post #: 10

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter