• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to setup public folder ?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How to setup public folder ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to setup public folder ? - 3.Oct.2011 4:17:14 AM   
leiw

Hello,

Where to setup public folder in Exchange 5.5, I can search any docuement by Google.

Thanks !
Post #: 1
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 6.Oct.2011 6:08:18 AM   
leiw

Hello,

I can see the public folder in Outlook 2003, but I want to know how to setup this public folder email address for external user ?

Thanks !

(in reply to leiw)
Post #: 2
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 7.Oct.2011 11:45:06 AM   
leiw

Please help !

(in reply to leiw)
Post #: 3
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 11.Oct.2011 6:13:37 AM   
leiw

Anyone can help ?

(in reply to leiw)
Post #: 4
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 22.Oct.2012 2:59:52 AM   
kevin619

When a public folder is created under the All Public Folders hierarchy and one or more subfolders are created under the new folder, you can use the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator program to change the permissions and other properties on the top-level folder. The changes are propagated to all the folder's subfolders. To propagate permissions to subfolders when public folders are created, follow these steps:
In the client program, create a top-level folder under the All Public Folders hierarchy.
Create one or more subfolders under the top-level folder that you created in step 1.
In the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator program, click the top-level folder.
On the File menu, click Properties, and then click Client Permissions.
Change the permissions and other settings that you want for the folder.
Click Propagate these properties to all folders.
Click Apply.
Click to select the Permissions check box, and then click OK two times.

Cygnis Media

(in reply to leiw)
Post #: 5
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 26.Sep.2014 10:42:09 PM   
PedroLopez

In order to make mailbox data of MS Exchange wholly accessible, the requirement of trustworthy third-party software comes into existence. This way, EDB to PST **** has been proved as an excellent utility which recovers all types of data on Exchange Server such as attachments, messages, calendars, contacts, drafts, tasks, notes, journals, distribution lists, appointments, sent items, completely deleted emails, sub-folders, directories and etc. user use free demo version :- http://www.****-****.com/publicfolderrecovery.html
Post #: 6
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 13.Oct.2014 10:54:17 PM   
DennisBullins

Download EDB to PST **** tool for converting EDB file to PST file within seconds. It smartly recovers Exchange EDB file data and export EDB file to PST file without any harm. This Exchange EDB file **** software is the well-known EDB recovery tool for recovering EDB file and converting EDB file to PST file within seconds. http://bit.ly/1M8RmDF

< Message edited by DennisBullins -- 24.Feb.2016 3:08:32 AM >

(in reply to PedroLopez)
Post #: 7
RE: How to setup public folder ? - 21.Oct.2014 10:45:46 PM   
GilbertCarlisle

Try EDB to PST **** tool and get successful result in EDB to PST conversion with accurate email Meta properties. By this **** recover EDB file data and then quickly convert EDB to PST file format within few clicks. Download this software within single click from here:-
http://bit.ly/1QL9lmw

< Message edited by GilbertCarlisle -- 24.Feb.2016 12:29:28 AM >

(in reply to DennisBullins)
Post #: 8

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How to setup public folder ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter