Exchange Server Forums
My Profile |
My Subscription |
My Forums |
Address Book |
Member List |
Ticket List |
How to use AutoDiscover with large numbers of accepted domains
Users viewing this topic:
|Logged in as: Guest
| Login || |
How to use AutoDiscover with large numbers of accepted ... - 4.Jun.2014 12:04:31 AM
I have Exchange Server 2013 hosting email for 3 domains, I purchased a SAN Cert (Geotrust) with "Certificate Subject Alt Name" : webmail.mydomain1.com , autodiscover.mydomain1.com , autodiscover.mydomain2.com , autodiscover.mydomain1.com , everything works fine with OWA, OutlookAnyWhere, AutoDiscover, ...
Now I want to host email for another domain : mynewdomain.com, but I don't want to extend SAN Cert. I added new domain to "Accepted Domains", created new mailboxs with new domain, "new domain users" can use OWA, MS Outlook normally (we ignore SSL Certificate warning) but when they set Exchange mailbox in their smart phone they get error :
Testing the SSL certificate to make sure it's valid ==>
Certificate name validation failed ==>
Validating the certificate name ==>
Certificate name validation failed
Attempting to contact the Autodiscover service using the HTTP redirect method ==>
The attempt to contact Autodiscover using the HTTP Redirect method failed ==>
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer is checking the host autodiscover.newdomain.com for an HTTP redirect to the Autodiscover service ==>
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer failed to get an HTTP redirect response for Autodiscover ==>
An HTTP 403 forbidden response was received. The response appears to have come from Unknown. Body of the response:
HTTP Response Headers:
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 07:18:28 GMT
Elapsed Time: 374 ms.
After searching, I found a solution here http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2010/mobility-client-access/using-autodiscover-large-numbers-accepted-domains-part1.html
So I create a new site autodiscover.mynewdomain.com in IIS and redirect it to https://autodiscover.mydomain1.com/AutoDiscover/AutoDiscover.xml
But this time I get error 404 when perform test:
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer is checking the host autodiscover.mynewdomain.com for an HTTP redirect to the Autodiscover service.
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer failed to get an HTTP redirect response for Autodiscover.
A Web exception occurred because an HTTP 404 - NotFound response was received from IIS7.
HTTP Response Headers:
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 04:32:50 GMT
Elapsed Time: 414 ms.
| New Messages
|| No New Messages
| Hot Topic w/ New Messages
|| Hot Topic w/o New Messages
| Locked w/ New Messages
|| Locked w/o New Messages
| Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread