• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already - 31.Jan.2007 3:00:51 AM   
DariusM

Hi guys,

Due to lack of sleep. I just want to know or I just to verify if I installed SP2 already in my new Exchange 2003 Server. Can somebody help me please how to check that I installed successfully SP2 in my exchange server?

Thanks

< Message edited by DariusM -- 31.Jan.2007 3:38:47 AM >

One of the best ways to educate our hearts is to look at our interaction with other people, because our relationships with others are fundamentally a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
--Stephen R. Covey First Things First--
Post #: 1
RE: How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already - 31.Jan.2007 4:09:09 AM   
richy

Hi,

Go into  Exchange System Manager/Administrative Groups/Servers, click on to the server you want to verify the installation of and right click on to properties, click on to the General Tab and there it is, version, build and service pack details.

(in reply to DariusM)
Post #: 2
RE: How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already - 31.Jan.2007 4:32:01 AM   
DariusM

Yes! Thanks for the help richy

One of the best ways to educate our hearts is to look at our interaction with other people, because our relationships with others are fundamentally a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
--Stephen R. Covey First Things First--

(in reply to richy)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> How to verify that E2k3 SP2 is Installed already Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter