• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Installing a multi domain certificate on SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007??

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Certification >> Installing a multi domain certificate on SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Installing a multi domain certificate on SBS 2008 with ... - 16.Oct.2009 7:21:35 AM   
nigelivy

Hi,

I run a server with MS Server 2008 which has MS Hyper-Visor running 4 virtual servers - Gateway, 2 email/web servers, and a FTP server. The base server does nothing other than host the Hyper-Visor and run DHCP and DNS.
I have bought a GoDaddy multi domain SSL certificate (which supports up to 5 domains) which I need to install on both email servers and then obviously the Gateway server (which has ISA server and controls traffic).
The Gateway runs MS Server 2003, the first email server runs MS SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007, and the second email server runs MS Server 2008 with Exchange 2010. The two email servers handle different domains. The second email server with Server 2008 is the primary mail server.
Can anyone explain how I install the certificate on the email servers and Gateway? Also what is the best sequence of installation?

Many thanks,

Nigel
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Certification >> Installing a multi domain certificate on SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter