• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MS POP3 Connector?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> MS POP3 Connector? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MS POP3 Connector? - 17.Apr.2004 5:19:00 PM   
aceracer

SBS2000, WinXP clients.
A client has just moved to OL'03 and wants to use a shared calendar. Up till now they have been connecting directly to their POPserver for mail (not using Exchange). They do not have a static IP. Can I use the POP3 connector for this and is there a good source of information on setting this up?. THANX for any help!
Bruce
Post #: 1
RE: MS POP3 Connector? - 18.Apr.2004 2:19:00 AM   
madcow

Yes, you can configure your Exchnage Server using the POP3 Connector to pop mails from your ISP.

Just open the POP Connector as you mentioned you are using SBS2000 and it's very easy to configure.

Remember in account name type the users complete e-mail address not just his/er name and then add their passwordds which must match with the passwords assigned by your ISP and all should work flawless.

[Mad]

(in reply to aceracer)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> MS POP3 Connector? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter