• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Mail Quota Problem????

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> Mail Quota Problem???? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mail Quota Problem???? - 5.Aug.2004 12:15:00 PM   
xerox

Hi All,

After I set the limit of of the message size to unlimited but I still get the message from the Administrator.

I already set for the gobal settings -> message delivery -> properties -> sending and receiving message size to unlimited and all my user account use the default settings.

Then I set the SMTP virtual server message size to 100024kb

For the relay connector I also set to 100024kb

For your information, I am using Trend Micro Interscan Messaging Security Suite for mail relaying. And I already set the all the incoming and outgoing mail to 100024.

For internal users it working properly but when I trying to send to external with 8MB file i get the message below:-

Undeliverable:asdSystem Administrator
To: danny
Attachments: asd‎(8MB)‎

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: asd
Sent: 8/5/2004 5:46 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

alvin@delteq.biz on 8/5/2004 5:47 PM
This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.
<exchange-server.corp.saag.com #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote Host>

Any idea???

Thanks
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> Mail Quota Problem???? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter