• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Message Routing forum

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> Message Routing forum Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Message Routing forum - 27.Nov.2012 8:58:12 AM   
Admin

Greetings,
Microsoft Exchange 2013 - Message Routing forum is now available. Feel free to post your comments and issues on the subject.
Post #: 1
RE: Message Routing forum - 2.Jan.2014 12:04:19 PM   
boodskap

I have a question regarding "tampering" with routing information as displayed in the Internet Header of an email that was sent from an Outlook client. When looking at the internet header information associated with an email sent from Outlook, is it at all possible that the recipient of the email could have tampered with the routing information associated with that email? Is it possible at all to modify routing information of an email as displayed in internet headers?

Pardon if this not the right forum to raise this issue, but someone's job is on the line here... I haven't found any conclusive information on this subject.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

(in reply to Admin)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> Message Routing forum Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter