• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Migrating from SBS 2003 to 2010 No Public Folders - HELP!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Migrating from SBS 2003 to 2010 No Public Folders - HELP! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Migrating from SBS 2003 to 2010 No Public Folders - HELP! - 28.Oct.2013 9:18:34 AM   
isdpcman

We just migrated from Exchange 2003 (off of SBS 2003) and followed the guidelines for the migration. However, none of the public folders migrated. These are mail enabled folders and the client isn't getting email to those critical folders. I manually created them on the 2010 Exchange server but I cannot assign the email addresses as the Exchange Manager shows these assigned to other objects.

How can I fix this quickly to get the 2010 server to start accepting email to the public folders?
Post #: 1
RE: Migrating from SBS 2003 to 2010 No Public Folders -... - 14.Nov.2013 3:41:48 PM   
tarunpant

Hi,

For performing a simple and effective migration of data from public folders (of Exchange Server 2003) to Exchange Server 2010, you can try some third party tools like Ontrack, Lepide's which does such operations quickly. Apart from this they can also repair of corrupt pub as well as priv. EDB's.

Tarun
IT Staff
http://www.exchangemigrationtool.com/
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Migrating from SBS 2003 to 2010 No Public Folders - HELP! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter