• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Multiple Mesages in account

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Multiple Mesages in account Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiple Mesages in account - 9.Feb.2006 6:33:36 PM   
tj9

One of the accounts on the server retrieves multiples of every message. Outlook 2003 is the email client. The user has a exchange account and several POP accounts. Only one of the POP accounts duplicates the emails. Exchange is run in cached mode.

It seems to be connected to having multiple instances of the user logged on. Whenever he logs onto a different PC or is logged onto one when messages are received he gets a duplicates of all of his emails sent to the Outlook inbox for all of the Outlooks active at that time.

For example: If the laptop and the desktop are both logged on at the same time the desktop will be receiving 2 of every email.
Or
If the user logs onto another desktop (Outlook loads up on start) the main desktop receives additional copies of all of the emails.

So, any suggestions?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Multiple Mesages in account Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter