• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Networking Unique IDs with mulitple email accounts.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Networking Unique IDs with mulitple email accounts. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Networking Unique IDs with mulitple email accounts. - 25.Mar.2010 5:01:04 PM   
cgsit

This is a weird, tough, and frustration work for me. This is basically what I am trying to do. I have a network with 10 Unique ID for individual person. Each individual has unique email address. There is locations that has unique email addresses as well. Before the individuals were logging in with the location unique id and not there names. Now i created there names as unique ids. I have done a script but it messed up my registry and emails.

I have a script that pulls the computer name which going to say the location of the computer, when it reads the location its going to pull the .prf of that location. The script is not 100 percent.

My goal: One individual will be rotating locations and I want them to sign onto the computer with there unique name and password. But when they open up outlook 2003 it will open the profile of the location's email.

Does anybody knows any tools, software, maybe a script. much help would be appreciated. thanks.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Networking Unique IDs with mulitple email accounts. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter