• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

New Account

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> New Account Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Account - 19.Nov.2013 1:27:25 PM   
NoThomass

I have a client from a small company, They recently had a server failure, They did not have full backups.

I rebuilt their server, reinstalled their OS and reloaded exchange. I then restored their store to a test server. The store loaded clean, I then used outlook to connect to it and I exported everyones mailbox to a PST.

One of the users will open a sent email and resend it. He is getting this error message now "Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Order
You are not allowed to send this message because you are trying to send on behalf of another sender without permission to do so. Please verify that you are sending on behalf of the correct sender, or ask your system administrator to help you get the required permission.

Since I recreated his email account and then imported his email to this new account I know this is not the same email account.

Does anyone have a fix for this?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> New Account Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter