• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Newbie needs help: Messages from one user delayed

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Newbie needs help: Messages from one user delayed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie needs help: Messages from one user delayed - 9.May2006 1:19:12 PM   
kopfnick

Hi,

this is a cry for help to the pros: We have a irritating problem with our SBS:

There are 7 Users on this box and everything works really fine.

Today there was a complaint by an outside recipient, that a mail by one of our users - which was sent friday afternoon - arrived today - 4 days later.

I looked through the message logs ("protocol-file" in German) and found out, that on friday no mails by that particular user were delivered and in fact, today in the morning, more than 300 mails were delivered (the mails were sent to groups in outlook).

Everything else still seems to work fine. When trying out some of my "outside" addresses and sending mails to them, it works...

This seems to be one of the problems where my searching skills just end, i canīt seem to find any answer ;)

Maybe one of you can help?
Thank you,
Gerald
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Newbie needs help: Messages from one user delayed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter