• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server Acti... - 24.Aug.2010 12:22:17 PM   
robphoenix

I just recently activated mobile services on exchange 2003 sp2 running server 2003. Everything works email, calendar and contacts. It even has me create the pin for security on the mobile device. The only problem is when I log in to the MobileAdmin site, under remote wipe and transactions are both empty.

Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ... - 24.Aug.2010 4:46:29 PM   
praveenbalan

Hello mate,

To view the devices for remote wipe you need to identify the people who all using the active sync.
1. Enable extending logging in IIS
2. Parse the IIS log and identify the people who all using the active sync feature
3. Use Webadmin tool and search for the device used by use and continue the administration.

See the article below to parse the IIS log.
http://www.exchangedictionary.com/index.php/HeLoED/ex2003-heloedkb001.html

Rgds/Praveen
http://www.exchangedictionary.com
MCSA- Messaging,
MCTS- Exchange 2010,2007
MCTS - AD 2008

(in reply to robphoenix)
Post #: 2
RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ... - 25.Aug.2010 11:30:11 AM   
robphoenix

I do have IIS logging enabled. The issue is nothing is showing in the Mobile Admin site. The transaction logs are empty and no devices show in remote wipe.

(in reply to robphoenix)
Post #: 3
RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ... - 25.Aug.2010 11:39:30 AM   
robphoenix

ok I figured it out, Thank you for all your help.

(in reply to robphoenix)
Post #: 4
RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ... - 9.May2012 8:08:39 PM   
garciatdg

SO what did you do? I'm having the same issue with empty transaction logs. I keep seeing people post the problem, then posting that they fixed it but no solution. I'm sure it's something I'm missing. any help would be great.

(in reply to robphoenix)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter