• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OOF and external urls

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> OOF and external urls Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OOF and external urls - 12.May2010 8:14:29 AM   
tinytroon

Hello all,
I know that this is a much forumed topic and believe me i have been through a lot of the posts. But i can not find a simple answer. Here's the issue:

We are a group of companies under one groupName.com registered domain. we have one exchange 2007 box that hosts all the exchange roles (we don't use an edge transport server and we don't have UM role). This box handles emails from multiple registered domain names so we have john.smith@companyA.com and jacqui.smith@companyB.net etc all resolving to mailboxes on the server.
We have a UCC cert installed with mx1.groupName.com, mx.internaldomain.local, autodiscover.groupName.com and mx1 added to it.
Outlook anywhere is configured to use mx1.groupName.com in its set up as are all our windows mobile devices and they work fine.
Problem is with external OOF messages not being sent. Internal are fine.
The posts i've read all differ in what should be configured via EMS. What i need to know is what externalURL should I set for EWS, and autodiscover etc. Which one of the SANs on our certificate should i use? I've tried various combos and nothing seems to work. Our default remote domain is also set to externalLegacy.
Thank you in advance.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> OOF and external urls Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter