• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA 2003 not showing unread messages

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA 2003 not showing unread messages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA 2003 not showing unread messages - 20.Jan.2006 2:26:14 PM   
helmert

I have a problem that is becomming a real issue. In OWA 2000 SP2 unread messages in public folders as shown to the right of the folder
in the same way as in the inbox. In OWA 2003 there i no indikation of unread messages in the public folders befor you open a folder. After checking a few Exchange 2003 server with SP1 and SP2 it looks as this is "by design". My problem is that my users demands the funktion. So i feel the pressure to find a sollution. Any ideas?

Ulf H 
Post #: 1
RE: OWA 2003 not showing unread messages - 3.Mar.2006 12:25:51 AM   
gwestergren

Have you verified that you have the Messages drop-down selected, it's next to where it says Inbox at the top of the page?  I had a user saying the same thing and he had "Unread Messages" in the drop-down menu.

(in reply to helmert)
Post #: 2
RE: OWA 2003 not showing unread messages - 3.Mar.2006 9:37:32 AM   
helmert

I checked, and it made no differense. I suspect that it is in the html/asp code and is by design. Maybe I should move on to Sharepoint Services insted of using public folders
as a kind of forum.

Ulf H

(in reply to gwestergren)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA 2003 not showing unread messages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter