• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA Please Help

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Please Help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA Please Help - 1.Jul.2013 6:11:35 PM   
newbhunter314

Hello guys I am setting up OWA for the first time. I went through the whole installation of exchange and that went good. I can access my OWA internally but can not access from the Wan/Externally. I went ahead and setup the External URL in the Client Access location. EXample: Https://mail.123.com/owa. I also open ports 443 and 80. It still does not work for me. This is all I have done. Is there anything else that I have to do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. I am running Exchange Server 2007.
Post #: 1
RE: OWA Please Help - 1.Jul.2013 7:52:43 PM   
de.blackman

No that should be it really. There's not much to setting up OWA, as long as you have opened the firewall to the Exchange CAS server. what happens when you try accessing OWA externally? Is this a single exchange server setup? Can you try telnetting from an external machine to the server on port 443?

Ibrahim Benna - Microsoft Exchange MVP
Forum Moderator
Navantis
@IbrahimBenna

(in reply to newbhunter314)
Post #: 2
RE: OWA Please Help - 1.Jul.2013 9:36:35 PM   
newbhunter314

I opened port 80 and 443 to the I.P address of my server. I tried everything to open port 25 but it won't open. I am not sure if i need this port open, but I believe Comcast my service provider blocks this port. This is a single exchange server. I will try to telnet the machine to port 443 tomorrow morning. Thanks for your input.

Update: I just checked my ports like i normally do at Canyouseeme.org, and for some reason now it says 443 is not open. I know i opened it before and I saw it open. Maybe my router is acting up...

< Message edited by newbhunter314 -- 1.Jul.2013 9:52:07 PM >

(in reply to de.blackman)
Post #: 3
RE: OWA Please Help - 2.Jul.2013 8:14:08 PM   
de.blackman

Also check with your provider and make sure they are allowing you to use port 443.

Ibrahim Benna - Microsoft Exchange MVP
Forum Moderator
Navantis
@IbrahimBenna

(in reply to newbhunter314)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Please Help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter