• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Only administrator can login OWA with FBA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Only administrator can login OWA with FBA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Only administrator can login OWA with FBA - 23.Feb.2006 4:25:42 PM   
jpyzowski

hello,

Here is my issue.  Only the administrator can login using FBA on OWA.  Its a SBS box with SP1 installed.  I know its some kind of security issue.  If i make one of the other users a domain admin.  It works just fine.  If i use the standard user template for the users they can get to the FBA page but they cannot login. here is the error message the get
You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again.

They can login to RWW.  I just don't get it.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again,  Joe
Post #: 1
RE: Only administrator can login OWA with FBA - 24.Feb.2006 5:07:20 AM   
jpyzowski

Issue Fixed.  Problem was with permissions on the exchange folders under program files.  Who would have thought.  Hope this may help someone else having the same issue.   Thanks,  Joe

(in reply to jpyzowski)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Only administrator can login OWA with FBA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter