• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Outlook Anywhere keeps reverting to Basic

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Outlook Anywhere keeps reverting to Basic Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Outlook Anywhere keeps reverting to Basic - 8.May2012 10:54:04 AM   
nevermore929

I've been working with a customer for weeks on this problem. We've checked everything in Exchange 2010, and all the authentication is set to only NTLM. The issue is, after taking their laptop home and using OA without any problems, after they come in to work, they notice authentication is set to Basic in Outlook Anywhere. That's the behavior - leaving the network and coming back in with trigger the reset.
We can't find anything that's causing this. It's not a GPO policy either. We've googled it, and you find a few people with the same problem, but no real solution. If anyone had any ideas, I'd be more than grateful, and so would my customer, who can't announce any OA feature available to users until this is fixed.
Post #: 1
RE: Outlook Anywhere keeps reverting to Basic - 8.May2012 5:34:25 PM   
nevermore929

Fixed it. Nulling out the Server and CertPrincipalName parameters for the EXPR name in the Set-OutlookProvider did it.

(in reply to nevermore929)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Outlook Anywhere keeps reverting to Basic Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter