• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

PowerShell Errors during PST Restore

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> PowerShell Errors during PST Restore Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PowerShell Errors during PST Restore - 12.Dec.2008 10:50:10 AM   
dishbrt

Hello all,

I have an issue & wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this before.  I'm restoring PSTs that have been exported from another Exchange 2007 install.  Everything has gone well until now. 

When trying to restore one of these PSTs power shell comes up with an error reporting that it has encountered a problem & needs to close.  No other information is reported as to what the problem was.  I checked the application event log & a .Net Runtime 2.0 Error is generated and says:

"Faulting application powershell.exe, version 6.0.5430.0, stamp 451acab4, faulting module olmapi32.dll, version 12.0.4518.1014, stamp 45428191, debug? 0, fault address 0x0024a22f."

Other restores have worked just fine & I can open this PST in outlook 2007 & see all the mail just fine.  Is there another way to import this mail into the inbox if the Import-Mailbox command doesn't work?  I also tried running the fixmapi command but that didn't seem to help.

As always, thanks for you help!

Dishbrt
Post #: 1
RE: PowerShell Errors during PST Restore - 22.Feb.2009 5:25:23 PM   
yeowow

I'd either try the Outlook Repair like zwr mentioned, or copying the emails to a new PST file with the same structure and trying again.
Post #: 2
RE: PowerShell Errors during PST Restore - 3.May2017 5:27:48 AM   
KumarSandeep

Export all your data of OLM files of Outlook for Mac to PST in MS Outlook. IMAP account can be used to manually convert OLM to PST. Create an IMAP account and link it with Mac outlook, move the folder, data items from OLM to IMAP account and then drag data from IMAP account to MS outlook PST file. Read Complete steps at for OLM to PST conversion

(in reply to yeowow)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> PowerShell Errors during PST Restore Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter