• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-mail

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-mail Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-mail - 29.Sep.2010 3:07:57 PM   
turbomedia

Hello, this is a new installation of Exchange 2010 on a test server where all 4 roles have been installed. SSL Certificates are in place and DNS settings work fine.
BUT, when we try to add an attachment or picture to a new message, we get the following error message:

"The action you tried to perform couldn't be completed because there's a configuration problem on the server. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk."

I haven't checked any logs because I don't know how, can anyone explain why this occurs and how to check for logs to find the cause?
Post #: 1
RE: Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-... - 5.Oct.2010 4:59:15 AM   
rdol

Are you able to delete any e-mail from OWA? I bet not.

http://forums.msexchange.org/OWA_Problem_after_Updating_to_SP1/m_1800538473/tm.htm

Unfortunately, unsolved for me.

(in reply to turbomedia)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-... - 31.Mar.2011 1:12:37 PM   
damitha

To fix this issue do the following things.
  1. Go to c:\inetpub\wwwroot
  2. Make a copy of web.config file
  3. Open the original web.config file with notepad.
  4. Search for childonly="false"& change the "false" to "true" and save the file.
  5. Restart the IIS service.
http://itdreaming.blogspot.com/2011/03/fixed-exchange-owa-unable-to-delete.html

< Message edited by damitha -- 31.Mar.2011 1:14:16 PM >

(in reply to turbomedia)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problem uploading attachments or pictures to new e-mail Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter