• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RE-direct emails to this particular address (Internal to External)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> RE-direct emails to this particular address (Internal to External) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE-direct emails to this particular address (Internal t... - 29.Sep.2011 3:24:12 PM   
Pettit87

We are trying to see if it is possible to re-direct e-mails to an internal address that are trying to be sent to a specific external e-mail address.

I am the ICT manager of a school and although the students are educated by the teachers about sending e-mails we are experiencing issues.

The school address is @arnewood,hants.sch.uk but some students are e-mailing @arnewood.com and arnewood.co.uk which is owned by a member of the public and not registered to the school.

Is it therefore possible to re-direct e-mails that are address to @arnewood.com or @arnewood.co.uk to an internet address in the school like the administrator account?

Any help woud be appreciated.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> RE-direct emails to this particular address (Internal to External) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter